Robert W Price
- Do you dream of starting your own business?
- Do you need help finding investors for your business?
- Do you need help with your business plan?
- Do you need help preparing a global business strategy?
- Do you have an idea for a new invention and don’t know where to start?
Global Business Advisor and Author
Robert enjoys world renown as an expert in the field of entrepreneurial capitalism
- He has nearly 30 years of entrepreneurial experience
- He is a strategist, innovative thought leader, public speaker, creative educator, and prolific author
- His clients’ business plans have raised more than $100 million from angel investors, venture capitalists, and strategic capital partners
- He has written or edited more than a dozen books
- He has been the intellectual architect for a number of exciting and innovative projects around the world
Robert knows the long tough road to entrepreneurial success. Working as business strategist, Robert specializes in new business development analysis, writing business plans, and helping companies get financed.
Entrepreneurs, fired by their dreams and passions, have been the engine for creating new jobs, generating revenue, advancing innovation, enhancing productivity, and improving business models and processes.
Are you a global entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurship is the cornerstone of the free enterprise system around the world. In fact there are nearly 500 million adults around the globe were engaged in some form of entrepreneurial activity.
Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success: Powerful Strategies for Building a High-Profit Business
Publisher: AMACOM Books, American Management Association
>>Buy Roadmap Book For Your eReader Now
“A true entrepreneur and mentor to many other entrepreneurs.”
– William Draper, Draper Richards
“I attended one of your seminars way back in the day while I was an undergrad. I got a signed copy of your book, read it a few times, and have been off to the races since. After a brief stint in management consulting, I founded SocialVibe.com, which has since received over $12M in two rounds of VC funding and is healthy and growing with 30 employees and offices in LA and NY! Thanks for igniting the spark “
– Brandon Mills, SocialVibe.com
“Robert W. Price has successfully interwoven relevant business history, strategy, and tactics using a very practical and thought provoking style. This is an entrepreneurial MBA between two covers.”
– Warren Packard, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
“Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success promotes entrepreneurship and provides the necessary tools for both the new and experienced entrepreneur to stay on course and succeed.”
– Mark Heesen, President of National Venture Capital Association
“Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success is a good checklist of checklists and advice for entrepreneurs.”
– Alfred R. Berkeley, III, Former President of The NASDAQ Stock Market, Inc.
“Success is always some combination of luck and skill. Price’s roadmap helps minimize our reliance on luck and maximize the part that we can control. It is a must read for anyone venturing out on their own and a valuable refresher for those already there.”
– Diane C. Swonk, Former Chief Economist, Bank One Corp.
“Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success provides smart, practical and forward looking ideas for addressing the challenges faced by entrepreneurs in today’s ever more complicated business environment.”
– Robert Hormats, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Company
“As a venture capitalist, I listen to hundreds of pitches each year from entrepreneurs seeking advice or capital. Virtually all of them would be better prepared by following Robert’s ‘Roadmap.’ Filled with powerful insights and real world examples, this is one business guide that won’t gather dust on your bookshelf!”
– Ken Deemer, Co-Founder, Tech Coast Angels
“Robert W. Price’s exciting book gives stunning insights into the venture world and entrepreneurial process.”
– Randy Lunn, Palomar Ventures
“One of the absolutely best business plan outlines I have seen to date. This book tells you how to make that happen…I feel it is an absolutely necessary read. I give this book 5 stars. (Only the Bible and the Constitution receive 6 stars.)”
– Paul Tulenko, National Small Business Columnist
Roadmap is a practical, reality-based book that carefully outlines the entrepreneurial life cycle from ‘opportunity recognition’ to market entry to selling the business.”
– Wells Fargo Bank, Small Business Advisor
“Whether you’re a new business owner or a seasoned veteran, anyone can benefit from Roadmap to Entrepreneurial Success. Start to finish, this guide can teach you ways to maximize profitability in your business. Robert W. Price walks you through the steps to success.”
– National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
“Written in an amiable style, the book also delivers concise reviews and examples of the entrepreneurial spirit in major companies such as IBM, Microsoft, and Wal-Mart. The author blends it all into a worthy discussion of how-to’s for entrepreneurs just starting out.”
– Harvard Business School
“Filled with key steps and strategies, it’s a start to finish guide to maximizing growth for new start-ups.”
– American Venture Magazine
“I would say the #1 benefit was that I used it to cross-check that my investor presentation hit all of the topics and major points within topics that you had called out. From that perspective, it was a very useful reference.”
– Jeff Hilbert President and CEO, WiSpry Inc.
Jeff raised over $13.5 million from Blueprint Ventures, American River Ventures, Sid R. Bass Associates, Shepherd Ventures, and the Tech Coast Angels.
“It was a pleasure meeting you, and we are very impressed with your book. The very best of luck to you too. You have a wonderful and engaging positive attitude which is contagious!”
– France Dixon Helfer, President and CEO, Pegasus Biologics, Inc France raised about $32 million from ONSET Ventures, Three Arch Partners, Frazier Healthcare Ventures, Affinity Capital Management, and Life Science Angel Investors.
“This is a great book to read for the real world examples of what it really takes to start and grow a successful business. Read it, learn it, use it.”
– Russell P. Reeder, CEO, Chairman and Founder, Rightsline.com
“I loved your web site of global entrepreneurship and your book Roadmap to Entrepreneurial Success. I am currently assisting entrepreneurs through the Tate Center for Entrepreneurship at the College of Charleston. I would love to join your linked in network and connect with other researchers and practitioners in global entrepreneurship.”
– Lancie Affonso, Tate Center for Entrepreneurship, College of Charleston
“Thank you so very much for your stimulating presentation to my entrepreneurship class yesterday evening – and for your efforts in putting together the presentation slides which I have forwarded to the students enrolled in the course.”
– Hans Schollhammer, Professor, Entrepreneurship and Venture Initiation, UCLA Anderson School of Business
“I love what you are doing for e-ship education!!!!”
– Lada Rasochova, Director, Entrepreneurship Programs, A. Rady School of Management (UCSD)
“Robert’s advice was great! He helped us prepare our business plan and our financing strategies. Robert also taught me things about Entrepreneurial Ventures that I didn’t cover in Business School.”
– Mike Himley (PMP, MBA), Entrepreneur-Founder and CEO of Eagle Intelligence
“I really enjoyed your presentation and enthusiasm. Thanks for coming aboard and being so accommodative. One attendee mentioned to me after class that he already bought your book. That was great to hear and I look forward to working with you again.”
– Joe Escamilla, Programs Associate, LARTA Institute
“Good to see you last evening at the Knapp Venture Competition at UCLA. I just ordered your book from Amazon — I look forward to reading it.”
– Betsy Wood Knapp , Co-Founder and Judge, Knapp Venture Competition, UCLA
“I don’t think I ever told you how much I enjoyed reading your book on entrepreneurship, but I finished it some time ago and thought you did a superb job with it.”
– Eli Eisenberg, LARTA Institute