Asia Pacific-USA Chamber of Commerce (APUCC)
Asia Pacific – USA Chamber of Commerce (APUCC) is a non-profit organization established to promote free trade and economic development between the United States and China. The organization facilitates multinational networking that helps their members successfully understand and compete in the US-China marketplace through high quality conferences, trade missions and other member services.
Based in Los Angeles, California APUCC assists American executives by providing business services that include quarterly trade missions, workshops, executive briefings, and cultural exchanges.
To accomplish their mission, they conduct the following business activities:
– Gateway to China Trade Missions
– Special Events (Annual Conference – i.e. China Global Conference)
– Executive Business Briefings
– Educational Programs
– Delegations & Networking Events
– China Information Center
– Qualified Partner Search (QPS)